Over the last few years NS Town Planning have probably bought more properties for its clients than any other buyer’s agent in Australia. Our post purchase survey of hundreds of clients from all walks of life found that 97% were very happy with our service. We were unable to find exactly what the other 3% wanted, in these cases they were not charged a purchase fee.
Here is a very small sample of the many, many testimonials NS Town Planning have from our many satisfied clients…
“Due to my own business commitments and hectic traveling schedule, I was in search of a Company that would look after all my property investment needs; purchase, location, strategy, execution and development. After researching my options, NS Town Planning with its long term commitment and proactive approach to property became a logical choice.
After purchasing my first property with NS Town Planning, they not only met my expectations, they exceeded them. I am surrounded by a wonderful team of dedicated and passionate professionals who take care of all my needs, and are now currently working on the development phase of the investment property. Even the leasing of the property was easy, with all steps being managed without my input.
Being a professional myself with exacting high standards, I commend NS Town Planning for making the property purchase so easy and stress free. I highly recommend NS Town Planning to anyone who is serious about wealth creation through property. NS Town Planning is a “one stop shop” who goes that extra yard, which separates true professionals. A satisfied customer!”
– Darcy & Simone, Sunshine Coast QLD
“I just wanted to thank you for helping me obtain such a wonderful property with so much potential and meeting all my criteria.
I was a little nervous buying a property in another state, which I have no knowledge of and putting my trust in a buyer’s agent. But after discussing my requirements and hearing your suggestions and advice and seeing the property that you came up with, I would not hesitate to recommend NS Town Planning.
What has impressed me is not only the research that you did for me to find the right property but all the investigations prior to purchase you did to put me at ease.
The follow up service post purchase, has also been fantastic like organising access to the property before settlement to start the renovations and all the reminder notes of what to do. Any requests I have made have been followed up promptly.
All in all everything from finding the right property, the auction bidding and follow up service has been fantastic and your experience and knowledge shows. I will definitely be using your services again in the near future when finance allows.”
– Nadia van Dyk, Perth WA
“I’ve just had my offer accepted to purchase a property in Bentleigh East… I just wanted to say thank you to you … to the team who has been involved in this project so far…it has been a very positive and exciting experience thus far.
Michael, thanks for establishing and running NS Town Planning in the way that you do. Armchair development is the perfect next step in my investing career. Pamela, thanks for your passion for helping others. It’s easy to choose a company that embodies such high and human traits.”
– Bruce Fenwick, VIC
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY?